Monday, November 19, 2018

“Mr. What”: Christian Movie Review

 mr. what
I have read some reviews about this movie and I am not satisfied by their reviews some are saying this film is not good. But when I watch this movie I realized the reviews were not true about this movie. Today I am going to give my Christian movie review for “Mr. What”.

Introduction:

Name: Mr. What
Director: Shaun Maki
Screenplay: Alan Maki
Cinematography: Shaun Maki
Starring:  Alan Maki, John Birchfield, Abigail Carter, Joshua Taylor
Producers: Alan & Shaun Maki
Rating: 6.5 Stars out of 10
Released: 2 Feb 2015
Story: In this movie, a person named as Mattiesko Wuopio comes home after spending a long time in the prison. The most important thing is that he was in prison for a crime which he didn’t commit. He starts working for an overburdened mother.

Trailer:


Review:

The film is very well crafter according to its budget. The best thing is the storyline and plot follows a logical, though a bit unrealistic path towards the climax. According to me, I would prefer to watch this movie on my laptop instead of the big screen of the cinema. The person who really enjoys the acting of the actors then this movie is an ideal movie for that person. The acting done by Alan maki is amazing. The story of the movie is really great. I am of the theory that the film was shot in sequence, as the actors loosened up towards the end. Mikah Carter has done a great work in this movie, his acting shows what type of actor he is. At the end I just want to say this movie is created with a great deal of care, everything is done at the proper place.


If you want to watch this movie and you are tired to find it on the internet. Then I have something special for you watch this movie for free on Crossflix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment